Independent wealth planning to help you achieve your goals
Our independent Wealth Planners provide impartial and transparent financial advice to help you structure your wealth effectively and manage your money intelligently at every stage of your life.
We can create a comprehensive wealth management plan to lead you confidently towards the future you want for yourself and the next generation. Helping you to navigate change along the way and ensuring you can take advantage of opportunities to grow, protect and preserve your wealth in the most tax-efficient way possible.
Wealth planning services will be provided by CG Wealth Planning Limited (CGWPL).
How our independent Wealth Planners can help you
Your Wealth Planner is independent, meaning they are not tied to any particular products or services, not even our own, so you can be confident the advice and recommendations you receive are based solely on what’s best for you.
After having detailed conversations with you, your Wealth Planner will align your finances to your current, future, personal and business needs, before building a flexible and tax-efficient financial plan for you.
Our wealth planning services include:
- Comprehensive financial planning to prepare your finances for what’s to come for example, funding education, helping children onto the property ladder and retirement.
- Advice on protecting your wealth for future generations
- Retirement planning
- Later life care planning
- Financial planning for business owners
If you already have an investment portfolio with us, your Wealth Planner can work closely with your dedicated Investment Manager to ensure your portfolio is in tune with your wider financial plan.
Speak to an independent Wealth Planner
Book a complimentary, no-obligation consultation with an independent Wealth Planner to discuss your needs.
Protecting your wealth for future generations
As specialists in family succession planning, we can advise you on how to protect and pass on your wealth as simply and tax efficiently as possible.
Striking the right balance between passing on your wealth and keeping enough to enjoy life in the way you want can be challenging. That’s why we can advise you and your family, and work with your legal or tax advisers, to ensure a joined-up solution in everyone’s best interests.
How we can help preserve your wealth
Your independent Wealth Planner can help you:
- Forecast your lifetime income and outgoings using cash flow modelling to ensure you can maintain your lifestyle and don’t give away too much too soon
- Maximise tax efficiency by making the most of available allowances and advising you on investments that could help grow your legacy and manage your IHT liability
- Gift excess income or assets you can comfortably give away to benefit your loved ones in your lifetime and reduce inheritance tax (IHT)
- Review your plans on a regular basis to account for any changes in your circumstances or your wishes.
Your Wealth Planner may recommend our own IHT Portfolio Service which benefits from business relief, if they consider it to be the most appropriate solution for you.
Speak to us about protecting your wealth
Book a complimentary, no obligation consultation to learn more about how our independent Wealth Planners can help you protect your wealth and your family’s future.
Retirement planning advice to make more of your later life
Our Wealth Planners can give you expert, independent retirement planning advice and help you put the right plans in place so you can make more of later life.
Your dedicated Wealth Planner will be well versed in the intricacies of retirement planning and the complexities of pensions. Working closely with you to understand your financial situation and your retirement goals, they will create a bespoke and flexible retirement plan that can be adjusted should your circumstances change.
How our retirement planning advice could help you
Wherever you are now in your life, our retirement planning advice can help you with:
- Cash flow modelling for retirement – to understand whether or not you’ll have enough money to live comfortably in retirement
- Reviewing all your pensions – to ensure they’re working effectively and in line with your circumstances and goals
- Taking an income in retirement – to ensure you draw your retirement income in the most effective way, as making the wrong choice can have a knock-on effect
- Alternative investment options – to help build up your retirement fund beyond your pension
- Tax efficiency – to make the most of any tax allowances available to you
- Managing inheritance tax on your estate – to ensure you can preserve your wealth for future generations in the way you want
- Regularly reviewing your plans – to ensure your arrangements can be adjusted to your changing needs.
Speak to us for independent retirement planning advice
Book a complimentary, no obligation consultation to find out how retirement planning advice from our independent Wealth Planners can help you make the most of later life.
Your wealth planning questions answered
Why use an independent Wealth Planner?
The benefit of using an independent Wealth Planner for financial advice is that they are free to recommend any financial product or service from any company, so they can find what’s right for your specific circumstances and act entirely in your best interests.
If you use a financial adviser who is tied to a particular company (or companies) they will only be able to choose from a limited range of products, which may not include any that are best suited to you.
Our Wealth Planners work on a fee basis and are entirely independent of Adam & Company and our parent Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management with no ties to any particular products or providers
Can I talk to an independent Wealth Planner before I commit?
Yes, your initial consultation with one of our independent Wealth Planners is free and you’re under no obligation to go further. They will discuss your needs and objectives with you and talk you through the fees for our services, so you have all the information you need to decide whether to go ahead.
Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Our portfolios are designed to work over a typical investment cycle of 7-10 years, so we recommend you stay invested for at least seven years.
The tax treatment of all investments depends upon individual circumstances and the levels and basis of taxation may change in the future. Investors should discuss their financial arrangements with their own tax adviser before investing.
Book a freeconsultation with a Wealth Planner
What happens next?
1. Arranging an initial consultation
First you can expect to receive an email from our team within 48 hours to find a suitable time that works for you, to arrange a voice or video call for an initial consultation.
2. Your consultation
During this consultation, a member of the team will discuss your situation with you to understand your requirements and answer any questions you might have about Adam & Company and the services that we provide.
3. Referral to a Wealth Planner or Investment Manager
If you decide to progress with us, you will be referred to one of our Wealth Planners or Investment Managers to discuss your situation and requirements in more detail. They will then design a bespoke proposal detailing a unique investment portfolio that matches your individual requirements and attitude to risk, to meet you and your family’s needs.
4. Working with you long-term
With our wealth planning and investment management professionals, your wealth is in expert hands. We will always keep you informed about your investment portfolio and performance and will continue to work with you to build our relationship on your terms. We can meet with you face-to-face, by phone or by email, whichever is more convenient for you. You can also access your account online at any time through our app. Our wealth management professionals are always readily available to speak with you.
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.